The Cyber Security Summit is an exclusive conference series, sponsored by The Wall Street Journal, connecting Senior Executives responsible for protecting their companies’ critical infrastructures with cutting-edge technology providers and renowned information security experts. The one day event will focus on educating attendees on how to best protect their highly vulnerable business applications, intellectual property and discover the latest products and services for enterprise cyber defense.
WHEN: Thursday, June 5th 2014 – 8am–5pm at The Sheraton Premiere in Tysons Corner, VA
Limited tickets are available! Use code “INFOSECBUZZ” for 50% OFF Full Conference passes. To register visit: www.CyberSummitUSA.com
Special Lunch Briefing Presentation by Governor Terry McAuliffe, 72nd Governor of Virginia.
Panel Discussions Will Cover: Cyber Security Market Forecast & Emerging M&A Trends, Insider Threats, Enterprise Mobile Security & BYOD, Cyber Policy, Cyber Defense & more.
Speakers include the following:
• Julian Waits, Sr., President & CEO, ThreatTrack Security (Event MC / Host)
• John C. Inglis, Former Deputy Director, National Security Agency (Morning Keynote)
• Governor Briefing: Governor Terry McAuliffe (Lunch Briefing)
• Mark Weatherford, Principal, The Chertoff Group (Afternoon Keynote)
• Aaron Higbee, Co-Founder & CTO, PhishMe, Inc.
• Debora A. Plunkett, Information Assurance Director, National Security Agency
• Dr. Andy Ozment, Assistant Secretary, Office of Cybersecurity and Communications | Department of Homeland Security
• Eric Rosenbach, Acting Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Global Strategic Affairs, United States Department of Defense
• James B. Johnson, CEO, Tripwire
• James C. Foster, Founder & CEO, ZeroFOX
• Mark Nunnikhoven, Vice President, Cloud & Emerging Technologies, Trend Micro
• Nadia Short, Vice President and General Manager, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions Division, General Dynamics Advanced Information Systems
• Scott Montgomery, CTO Public Sector, McAfee
• Scott Totzke, Senior Vice President of Security, BlackBerry
• Sol Cates, Chief Security Officer, Vormetric
• Tom Kellermann, Chief Cybersecurity Officer, Trend Micro
Some of the event sponsors are:
• F5 Networks
• FireEye, Inc.
• National Cybersecurity Institute at Excelsior College
• Palo Alto Networks
• PhishMe, Inc.
• Securonix LLC
• Trend Micro
• Tripwire, Inc
• WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
• Wombat Security Technologies, Inc.
For a full list of exhibiting sponsors, speakers and event agenda visit: www.CyberSummitUSA.com