By outsourcing specific IT services, SMEs can have peace of mind knowing their IT resources are being managed effectively, allowing management to focus on their core business and more important strategic initiatives that either grow sales or deliver customer satisfaction.
IT Managed Services provide a number of benefits, such as:
– Reduce total cost of ownership and enhance business efficiency through more professional and reliable IT Managed service and support.
– Reduce complexity and risk through established service delivery standards, enabling your IT budget to be more stable and predictable.
– Gain peace of mind knowing you have access to UK-wide 24 x 7 x 365 responsive support that can pre-empt and resolve problems rapidly.
– Protect your business from expensive and avoidable system downtime with our industry leading support systems, expertise and experience.
– Focus your IT team on delivering competitive advantage by providing end users with a single focal point to raise requests or issues.
Free eBook: Modern Retail Security Risk – Get your copy now.
However, one concern 63% of businesses worry about when considering outsourcing IT is data security. If you’re considering moving to an IT Managed Service model, here are 5 questions you should ask your provider about data security.
Riverlite was founded to deliver enterprise grade IT services to UK organisations either on-premise of through the Riverlite vCloud.
The original core values remain true today:
– Build trusted, long term customer partnerships, by adding measurable value by deploying the latest IT solutions and expertise.
– Recruit, train, mentor and retain the best team of people.
– Create a success driven, positive culture where everyone enjoys working.
Over the last few years, the cloud computing industry has enjoyed supercharged growth. Riverlite has established itself as a leader in the market and continues to find new ways to deliver the very best IT solutions.
With its expert consultancy and managed services teams, Riverlite focus on improving the IT Services function delivered to its customers by deploying best of breed virtualised server, application and desktop infrastructures hosted either on-premise or centrally from the Riverlite vCloud.