BlueFort Security is announcing the results of a new survey of 600 UK CISOs which reveals the cybersecurity challenges they have faced during the Covid-19 pandemic, their concerns about the future and their adoption of new technologies to redress the balance.
Key findings of the study include:
- 75% of CISOs surveyed state that since transitioning to working from home, they feel their organisation is at greater risk of cybersecurity attacks, and it’s only going to get worse
- 30% of CISOs have lost track of movers, joiners and leavers.
- 29% have said they are missing corporate devices.
- 27% of CISOs surveyed said gaps in staff cybersecurity awareness and knowledge have emerged since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic
- 85% of CISOs believe managing cyber risk will become more complicated
- CISOs are investing in new technologies to help address future challenges, including automation, machine learning and zero trust architecture.