Step-by-step guide for smaller and mid-size companies
Introducing an incredible new book and the only resource you’ll ever need to implement an ISMS:
Secure & Simple: A Small-Business Guide
to Implementing ISO 27001 On Your Own
Author and experienced information security consultant Dejan Kosutic has written this book with one goal in mind: to give you the knowledge and practical step-by-step process you need to successfully implement ISO 27001. Without struggle, stress and headaches.
- Learn how to start an implementation project
- Get a simple explanation of the ISO 27001 standard
- Learn how to structure the required documentation
- Learn the certification process and the criteria of certification bodies
- And get all this (and much more) in language you’ll understand
- Planning to implement information security management? With this book you don’t need to be an expert in the field. You’ll be taken on a practical journey from getting started all the way to certification.
- Want to learn more about ISO 27001? Enchance your career with practical knowledge on one of the world’s leading standards on information security. This book gives you everything you need to know and will save you huge amounts of time.
- An experienced information security professional? This book brings all your knowledge (and additional insights) together in one comprehensive and systematic volume.
Why you need this book?
- The only resource you need – Put simply, if you want to implement ISO 27001, this book gives you everything you’ll ever need (even if you’re new to the field).
- Written in plain English – Leaving the technical jargon to the geeks, Secure & Simple is written for normal people in plain, simple language – meaning you can focus on getting the job done.
- Think like a consultant – And avoid hiring one! Author and experienced ISO 27001 consultant Dejan Kosutic shares all his knowledge and practical wisdom with you in one invaluable book.
- Practical examples – Learn how to organize your project, get the buy-in from your top management and other employees, perform risk assessment and treatment, write Statement of Applicability, and much more.
Launch Date: June 3, 2016
Special launch day offer: Buy the book on day one and you’ll get a 25% discount, making it just $29.90. Don’t miss out on this special offer – the next day price goes back to regular US$ 39,90. Click here to get discount.
[su_box title=”Dejan Kosutic” style=”glass” box_color=”#a45bb4″ title_color=”#060706″]
Company: Information Security & Business Continuity Academy
Bio: Expert in information security management (ISO 27001 standard) and business continuity management (ISO 22301/BS 25999-2 standard)[/su_box]
A. N. Ananth is on our expert panel list. To find out more about our panel members, please visit the biographies page
Most Commented Posts
2020 Cybersecurity Landscape: 100+ Experts’ Predictions
Cyber Security Predictions 2021: Experts’ Responses
Experts’ Responses: Cyber Security Predictions 2023
Celebrating Data Privacy Day – 28th January 2023
Data Privacy Protection Day (Thursday 28th) – Experts Comments
Most Active Commenters
Meta’s fine over data privacy breaches underscores the critical challenges…
Hi, Thanks, that is really useful information. I do have…
“This is a very worrying attack that hit T-Mobile and…
“This latest cyberattack against T-Mobile may be smaller than previous…
“Genesis Market is a complex global criminal access marketplace. Buyers…