Irdeto’s Connected Transport business will partner with Clavister to combine Clavister’s Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) solution and AI engine for zero-day vulnerabilities with Irdeto’s Asset Protection capabilities. The collaboration will enable end customers to monitor and manage their connected fleet securely and remotely while delivering world-class digital customer experiences.
Why does this matter?
- Clavister has long been securing transport infrastructure and critical applications as part of its public sector focus and working with long-term partners.
- Irdeto’s long heritage and global footprint across multiple transport segments, such as automotive, rail and construction, brings a unique combination of skills and knowledge to extend both parties’ security offering further.
- The new partnership will also bring tangible benefits to customers of both parties by providing comprehensive network protection.
- Irdeto and Clavister are leading suppliers for train cybersecurity with the Asset Protection solution that works on all types and brands.
- The solution secures all components from any manufacturer and has been designed to work with legacy and modern fleets from the ground up.