New generation of ESET Mail Security 6 for Microsoft Exchange with new GUI, anti-spam engine, antivirus and strong server-role orientation has been released worldwide
ESET®, a global pioneer in IT security for more than two decades, announced the release of new generation of ESET Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange Server with completely redesigned user interface, new anti-spam engine, and antivirus with optional cloud-powered scanning.
The product’s new version comes natively supported by ESET Remote Administrator 6 and presents an ultimate combination of server malware protection, spam filtering and thorough e-mail scanning. “ESET Mail Security 6 for Microsoft Exchange Server keeps company communication upright by minimizing adverse effects of unsolicited messages on everyday productivity and helps to safeguard this easy-to-reach targeted attack channel which is incoming external email,” says Jan Balaz, Product Manager at ESET.
To ease the every day job of company administrators, when dealing with quarantined messages, ESET introduced Local Quarantine Management which allows to review and take actions on the suspected-malware messages via a web-based interface. Local On-Demand Scan allows admins to decrease server resources and to choose which databases and which mailboxes to scan.
New layers of protection featured in ESET Mail Security 6 for Microsoft for Microsoft Exchange Server shield endpoints against evolving threats and include:
- Advanced Memory Scanner – Strengthens protection against heavily obfuscated and/or encrypted malware
- Exploit Blocker – Fortifies often exploited applications such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients or MS Office components
- Anti-Phishing – Scans the content of e-mail messages for links or scripts that might mislead users or trick them into visiting malicious websites
Other notable benefits of ESET Mail Security 6 for Microsoft Exchange Server include the following:
- Snapshot Independence – Allows to define alternative paths for string updates and program modules during initial installation so that a machine restored to earlier snapshot can utilize untouched updates and avoid large downloads
- Server-oriented Usage Patterns – All relevant logs that help to analyze server activity and are crucial for troubleshooting are now less than a click away from the main window
For more information about new generation of ESET Mail Security 6 for Microsoft exchange visit HERE.[su_box title=”About ESET” style=”noise” box_color=”#336588″]Since 1987, ESET® has been developing award-winning