Customers to be offered award-winning F-Secure SAFE free for six months.
To complement the launch of its new broadband service in the UK, Vodafone has selected F-Secure’s most comprehensive security product, offering it to customers free for six months. F-Secure SAFE is a multi-device internet security service – covering PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets on up to five devices.
F-Secure SAFE offers Vodafone customers ideal protection for the whole family with parental controls, banking protection and lock-and-wipe features, alongside its award-winning anti-virus protection*.
“Internet security continues to be a big concern for the British public, as online threats have become more common place,” added Allen Scott, managing director at F-Secure UK and Ireland. “Vodafone is showing its commitment to its customer’s broadband security in offering such a trusted internet experience”.
The key benefits of F-Secure SAFE are:
- Parental controls: The parental control functions enables parents to keep their children safe by allowing them to control what type of online content is accessible.
- Anti-virus: Detect and remove any malicious software that may have reached the device, including trojans, viruses and spyware.
- Banking protection: Gives added security for online banking in a more visible and tangible way.
- Safe browser: Blocks any known malicious websites such as phishing websites. It also helps with online banking and parental control.
- Safe contacts: Call and text message filtering to block unwanted or nuisance calls and texts. Simply add numbers to the block list.
- Anti- theft: Remotely lock or wipe data from the phone in the event of loss or theft. It allows the user to locate the phone through an easy-to-use personal portal.