Black Cloak released their study today, Examining the Modern Attack Surface: Quantifying the Risks to Individuals and the Enterprise. The study reveals just how shockingly vulnerable C-suite execs are. Some examples:
- 87% of executives’ personal devices have NO security installed
- another 87% have passwords leaked on the dark web.
- 27% of executives’ personal devices contain malware
- 76% of executives’ personal devices are actively leaking data
- 23% of executives have open ports on their home network
- 20% of those have open security cameras
- 53% of executives are not using a secure password manager