Male Millennials are at most risk and therefore a good target for CSP web security service.
Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of intelligent broadband solutions that empower communication service providers to optimize and monetize their networks, enterprises to enhance productivity and consumers to improve their digital lifestyle, announced the release of Allot MobileTrends Report H2/2015, 5+1 CSP Touch Triggers for Monetizing Customer Engagement.
The report shows how the daily online behavior of each mobile customer can be used by CSPs to discover smarter ways to profile their customers and to propose targeted offers. Based on user profiles that were derived from online behavior, we identified 5+1 touch triggers for engaging customers at the right moment and in the right context for CSP service uptake.
The touch triggers identified by our network source data and analysis include: visits to risky sites, CSP competitor websites, and travel sites, as well as use of OTT cloud storage, mobile hotspots and video streaming.
Key Findings :
- On average, subscribers have 72 daily online transactions (each with the potential to become a touch trigger).
- Males visit “malware-risky” websites 7.5 times more often than Females, and Millennials visit these 21 times more than Baby Boomers. Overall close to 6% of subscribers visit risky websites daily.
- Business Users use mobile hotspots 69% more than the typical user profile, and Millennials do this 45% more than Baby Boomers.
- 45% of Female customers and 38% of Male customers watch video daily.
- 70% of video consumers are light viewers who watch 1-6 clips per day, while 8% are heavy viewers who watch 21+ clips per day. The majority of heavy viewers are Males (54%).
“As CSPs continue their transformation into digital lifestyle providers, business emphasis is shifting from byte-driven data plans to personalized service plans” said Yaniv Sulkes, AVP Marketing at Allot Communications. “By analyzing their customers’ daily interactions with the network, CSPs will be better equipped to understand user diversity, and to offer relevant services to each customer at the most opportune moment for uptake.”
Our report methodology included datasets covering millions of mobile transactions and taken on a given day from four Tier-1 operators around the world, during July 2015.[su_box title=”About Allot Communications” style=”noise” box_color=”#336588″]Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ, TASE: ALLT) empowers service providers to monetize and optimize their networks, enterprises to enhance productivity and consumers to enjoy an always-on digital lifestyle. Allot’s advanced DPI-based broadband solutions identify and leverage network intelligence to analyze, protect, improve and enrich mobile, fixed and cloud service delivery and user experience. Allot’s unique blend of innovative technology, proven know-how and collaborative approach to industry standards and partnerships enables network operators worldwide to elevate their role in the digital lifestyle ecosystem and to open the door to a wealth of new business opportunities.[/su_box]