Link to the whole report: Easy Ways to Spot Misinformation & Fake News in 2022.
Some of our coolest findings include:
- 87% of social media users believe they have encountered disinformation bots.
- More than half of them (55%) have reported suspicious activity online at least once.
- While 61% declare they can spot disinformation, most of them (67%) had problems with deciding if our examples of posts came from real users or from propaganda bots.
- Over 65% think that social media should add features explicitly for reporting fake news, disinformation, and war propaganda.
- A compilation of tips on how to spot fake news.
Enjoy a bunch of cool infographics with data from the study.